Information clause for customers
According to art. 13 para. 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR), I inform you that:
- The controller of yourpersonal data is PILMASZ Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa, 48B Przemysłowa Street, 64-920 Piła, KRS 0000595612, NIP 7642671461, Regon 363464439, telephonenumber: 672151110, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The data protection officer in the Company is Mr. Artur Siwiński tel. 510 409 992 e-mail: email@example.com.
- Your personal data will be processed in order to perform the contract based on:
- Art. 6 par. 1 point a of GDPR, i.e. on the basis of consent to the processing of yourpersonal data in one ormorespecificpurposes, in particular for marketing purposes (contactingyou and presentingoffers);
- Art. 6 par. 1 point b of the GDPR, i.e. processing is necessary for the performance of the contract to which the data subject is party or take action at the request of the data subject prior to the conclusion of the contract;
- Article. 6 par. 1 point c of the GDPR, i.e. in order to fulfill legal obligations imposed on the administrator, in particular those resulting from the Accounting Act and tax bills;
- Article. 6 par. 1 point f of the GDPR, i.e. processing is necessary for purposes arising from legitimate interests pursued by the administrator, in particular to assert any claims.
- Recipients of your personal data may be entities cooperating with us in the field of IT services, accounting, legal services. Recipients may also be entities providing courier services or a postal operator.
- You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to raise objections and to withdraw consent, if the processing of data is based on it.
- Providing your personal data is voluntary, however, it is a condition for the conclusion of the Agreement. Failure to provide such personal data will result in the inability to conclude the Agreement.
- Your personal data will be stored until the claims have expired from the concluded contract, the legal obligations have expired, and after that time until the consent to data processing for marketing purposes is withdrawn.
- Your data will not be processed in an automated way, including in the form of profiling.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority when you feel that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016. The supervisory authority in Poland is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection. Information on how to submit a complaint is available on the website of the supervisory authority.